Enterprise and e-Commerce solutions
We offer software development services for workflow, document, content, and knowledge-management applications as well as for e-Commerce, sales-support, and CRM systems. Auriga engineers have extensive experience developing all levels of n-tier distributed software (back-end, middleware, front-end) and projects for large multinationals and small startups.
You can learn more about the main domain areas of the enterprise software development provided by Auriga for the commercial and public sectors:
Auriga possesses strong expertise in this field including:
- Technologies: EJB 1.x/2.0/3.0, JNDI, JINI, Beans JMS, JTA/JTS, JPA, RMI, JDBC, Servlets, JSP, SAX/DOM, Web Services, SOAP, WSDL, UDDI, JAXB, JavaMail, HTML.
- Frameworks: J-Integra, OpenLDAP, Jakarta commons, Spring MVC, Stripes, Struts, JSF, GWT, Adobe Flex, Tapestry, Spring, Apache commons, Springroo, Pure JSP/Servlet, JWAA, Grails, Wicket, Cocoon, Ruby, Hibernate, Swing, jQuery, jUnit, Jaxb 1, JOGL, JMonkey, JMock, Maven3
- Portals: IBM WebSphere Portal Server, LifeRay
- Web Servers/App Servers: Apache, Tomcat, GlassFish, OC4J, IBM WebSphere, BEA Weblogic, Microsoft IIS and others;
- Database Technologies: Oracle 9i/10g/11i, MS SQL Server (2000, 2005, 2008), MySQL (all versions), DB2.
- Software tools and utilities: MQ-Series, OC4J, Tomcat, Apache Xalan, Apache Xerces, Jserv, JRun, JBuilder, Oracle JDeveloper, Eclipse (helios, Indigo), TogetherJ, Visual Caf, Visual Source Safe, CVS, SVN, Microsoft Visio, TOAD.
- Internet Technologies Installations and Configurations: Complete design, installation, administration and configuration of any Servlet-Container’s environment, Jakarta-TOMCAT and JRun. Installation of Certificate Servers and implementation of Secure Socket layers. OptimizeIT and JProbe analyzer for Java Performance tuning, HTTP Analyzer.
- Multi-tier architecture
- Java messaging service for synchronous and asynchronous logic
- Distributed architecture including XA transactions support for JDBC and JMS
- J2EE application clustering support
- Development of Eclipse-based IDEs and components
- JVM porting, integration, and performance tuning for embedded platforms
- Active Directory Single Sign On for web applications and LDAP support
- Operating Systems: Linux, Windows (XP, NT 4.0, Vista, Windows 7 and other flavors), Sun Solaris (2.6, 2.7, 2.8), multiple RTOS and UNIX flavors.
- Data Communication and Networking: TCP/IP, SNMP, POP3, SMTP, Sendmail, DNS
Why choose Auriga for development and maintenance services in the area of corporate and enterprise solutions:
- focus on providing added value and fulfilling the client’s business goals rather than blindly following the requirements
- strong engineering team and high maturity of software development
- high level of management attention
- distributed engineering teams to leverage the cost differentials of different locations